The chapter-wise tests are designed to enhance your conceptual knowledge in each chapter. Its best to start taking the test in a particular chapter after you have studied the chapter and you want to test your knowledge in that. Each test will have between 20-50 questions depending on the difficulty level of the chapter and the importance in the examination. Answers will be marked as per the CPT exam pattern, with each correct answer carrying 1 mark and each wrong answer carrying -0.25 marks.
All other features like detailed solutions, time taken per question etc will be there in the chapter-wise tests.
With the chapter-wise tests, you get:
- 35 chapter-wise tests [1435 questions]
- Tests covering all 4 subjects
- Time taken per question and per paper
- Detailed solutions for all questions
- Chapter-wise accuracy reports and score